lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011

Dual immersion 2

- When you think people are listening to you, but you realized that they are not listening at all.
- It is embarrassing when you failed down in front of a lot of people.
- I don’t remember.
- Not at all. i think being jealous indicates that you don’t trust the other person.
- I hate spiders they are so creepy with those 8 legs.
- When people lie to me is really disappointing.
- My constitutional class. Is the most boring class i ever had.
- When i don’t have nothing to do is boring. So yes i have being doing boring things lately.
- Everything i don’t know and is new is an interesting thing.
- Ride now in my animation class we are seeing a new topic that is really new for us and it is really interesting. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario